Planning Your Next Golf Adventure in Scotland
Planning an adventure can be fun, exciting, scary, overwhelming, time-consuming, and expensive all at the same time. Deciding where to go, what to do while you’re there, stay within your budget, and finalizing all the little details of the trip can be a lot to consider. This is exactly why DP&L Golf was started. We wanted to help our clients plan the best golf adventure they could possibly have in Scotland without wasting a lot of their time and still staying within their budget. From pre-packaged tours to completely bespoke options, DP&L Golf has something for everyone while allowing you to still plan as much or as little of the trip as you’d like.
Pre-packaged Golf Adventures in Scotland
• The Open 2018- For the adventurer who truly loves golf and would love to see the world’s greatest golfers work to take home the Claret Jug and still get in some golfing of your own, these packages are perfect for you.
• St. Andrews and Fife- For a more historic golf adventure to some of Scotland’s most iconic golf courses, St. Andrews is the place to go.
• The Highlands- For incredible tourist destinations, challenging golf course, stunning scenery, and unmatched hospitality, The Highlands are the place to go!
• Golf and Spa- For a golf adventure during the day and relaxing spa time in the evening, our pre-packaged Golf and Spa tours are perfect for you and that special someone.
• From London- For locals to Scotland or businessman with just a weekend to spare for a golfing adventure, our From London golf adventures are just a train ride away with options from two to five days.
• Carnoustie Country- For a true golf adventure that includes beautiful scenery, golfing history, tourist attractions, and incredible places to stay and eat, Carnoustie Country is the place for you.
• Adventure- And of course, nothing says adventure like our Adventure golf packages. Planes, ferries, whisky distillery tours, and classic links are all just small parts to these amazing golf adventure packages.
• Bespoke- For a truly unique experience, our Bespoke options allow you to choose your own Golf Adventure in Scotland with a little something for everyone in your group. From sightseeing and tour to golfing to fairs to spa days, there is something for everyone on your next holiday.